For general advising questions, please email email@example.com. Many questions can be answered quickly through email, so consider emailing before making an appointment if you are unsure.
Schedule an Appointment:
- To declare a Statistics minor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Students should be currently enrolled in STAT 211, or have completed STAT 211, before declaring the Statistics minor.
- To inquire about changing your major to Statistics, please see instructions at http://us.tamu.edu/Change-of-Major, then email email@example.com before making a change of major appointment with our Faculty Advisor.
- If you are a Statistics major and need assistance with pre-registration, Q-drops, hold removal, or general advising questions, please make an appointment with our Academic Advisor, Alyssa Brigham.
Make an Appointment – NAVIGATE
- To make an appointment, go to campus.eab.com, or you can click on the NAVIGATE icon in your Howdy portal. Please be sure to add the reason for your appointment or questions that you have in the comments box.
- Prospective students (i.e. readmits, high school, or non-A&M students) should email firstname.lastname@example.org for appointment availability.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, please cancel it through the Navigate system or contact us to cancel it. Not showing up for a scheduled appointment can lead to being locked out of the appointment system – campus.eab.com