Statistical Data Science MS Admissions
Application Deadline for Fall 2024: January 31, 2024
Prospective Statistics MS students apply online through the Texas A&M GraduateCAS.
• Create an Account to get started at the GraduateCAS. Please select “Fall 2024 Statistics MS” from the Add Program list. An applicant can only apply to one degree-seeking program within the Texas A&M system per application cycle.
• Documents and information: Complete all 4 quadrants, Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information and Program Materials. Upload the required documents in each quadrant: CV/resume in Supporting Information, non-official transcripts in Academy History and Personal Statement (or Statement of Purpose) in Program Materials quadrant. Official transcripts are required only if you are admitted and intend to enroll.
• Test Scores: You can self-report standardized test scores or report tests planned to take in the graduateCAS. Official scores must be sent directly from the testing service, the institution code for Texas A&M University is 6003.
GRE scores: GRE scores will not be required for Fall 2024 admissions.
TOEFL scores: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL scores. TOEFL scores should be sent directly from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
• Letters of Recommendation: Provide the contact information of your referees in the Program Materials quadrant. An email request will automatically be sent to each referee on your behalf.
• Application fee: The application fee is non-refundable and must be paid at the time of submission.
Please contact our Graduate Advisor, Andrea Dawson at email@example.com for application questions.