Statistics MS Admissions
Application Deadline for Fall 2021: January 15, 2021
Prospective Statistics MS students apply online through the Texas A&M GraduateCAS.
• Create an Account to get started at the GraduateCAS. Please select “Fall 2021 Statistics MS” from the Add Program list. An applicant can only apply to one degree seeking program within the Texas A&M system per application cycle.
• Documents and information: Complete all 4 quadrants, Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information and Program Materials. Upload the required documents in each quadrant: CV/resume in Supporting Information, non-official transcripts in Academy History and Personal Statement (or Statement of Purpose) in Program Materials quadrant. Official transcripts are required only if you are admitted and intend to enroll.
• Test Scores:You can self-report standardized test scores or report tests planned to take in the graduateCAS. Official scores must be sent directly from the testing service, institution code for Texas A&M University is 6003.
GRE scores: Due to difficulties with test taking during the COVID-19 pandemic, the GRE scores are not required for applications submitted for Fall 2021 admissions.
TOEFL scores: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL scores. TOEFL scores should be sent directly from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
• Letters of Recommendation: Provide the contact information of your referees in the Program Materials quadrant. An email request will automatically be sent to each referee on your behalf.
• Application fee: The application fee is nonrefundable and must be paid at the time of submission.
Please contact our Graduate Advisor, Andrea Dawson, firstname.lastname@example.org for application questions.